Friday, October 2, 2009

I am 29!







So I turned 29 on Sept. 25th. I had a greta birthday. I want to thank everyone who made it special. I have such wonderful family and friends. Thursday I was able to go on a little shopping spree..thank you to my sis, and both my moms..Love you. I also got some presents from My SIL Robin's family and my brother Ryan's family. Thanks everyone for the cards, and b-day calls. Thursday night I celebrated with my family. Justin made me a cake and dinner. It was a great evening! Then friday we left for Parker, AZ. We helped put on West Coast Nationals with Sunset. It was a great turnout for the truck run. We had alot of fun...but thats a whole nother post. My Sunset family all signed a card for me and everywhere I turned that night people were wishing me Happy Birthday. So all in all...a great day :)

No comments: