Monday, November 23, 2009

Team Jacob!


So on Friday night Justin and I got the chance to have a babysitter, and go out with friends to see New Moon. We all met up at Los's house and then headed over to the theater. Now there was a couple of us that were Twihards..but then we had some friends that just went to see it and spend some time with us hanging out. Maybe I shouldn't of been sitting near those type..lol. They weren't as serious about watching the movie as I would of liked them to be..but oh well. I seriously loved the movie..I loved the second book. I know that not every book can be adventrous and some have to be more emotional than others. So I did enjoy the 2nd book. I know lots of people who didn't. I thought the director was awesome and he did some amazing work with this movie. I can't wait for June..so we can continue the rest of the saga.

I also have to put in that I am Team Jacob! I love his light hearted spirited ways, and how he understands that Bella needs to be able to do things on her own every once in awhile. It also helps that Taylor Lautner played Jacob in movie and is super HOT! A 17yr. old should not look that hot!






1 comment:

Peacock Family said...

Lol i know i seriously have to repent after saying this but.. YUMMY!!! mmmm that boy has got it going on!