Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was a nice holiday weekend with my family. I had all my girls home for the whole week, and then my husband for 4 days. It was so nice. I am so thankful for the family I have. I love each and every one of them. They make me a better person in all different ways. I don't know what I would do without my family. From my own little family of Justin my sweetheart and my girls...to my parents, siblings, and extended family. Then from my husband I gained another family..his family. My in-laws are not just his family, but mine now. They are such great people and I am glad I have them in my life, and my kids' life. I wish I could see more of all of them.

From that I am also thankful for the friends I have gained in my life. I have my friends back in Utah that I try to stay close with and thanks for Fb and here I can do that better. But also the close ones I have back there that w/o them I don't know what I would do. Julie is an amazing friend and I am glad that I met her 10 yrs ago at Von Curtis. We are there for each other in good and bad times. We pick each other up when one of us is in bad times, or just lend a shoulder to cry on. We also enjoy all the happy times together, and can laugh at things for hours on end..Thanks Julie for becoming like another sister.

I end with my friends I have gained out here. These are the ones that I have recently became greatful for and get to see that gratitude a little more easier. I have such a good group of friends that I don't know what I would do w/o them. Angie, Amy, Kevin, AJ, Kris, Alki, and my neighbor Leah. They are so muh fun and help out in so many ways. They have provided my kids with adopted cousin's and Aunt/Uncles. Last but not least my Sunset family. I love all my boys! I am so glad that Sunset allowed us to be apart of them and gain this family. There is nothing that we wouldn't do for each other..so along with that My kids gained a whole bunch of Uncles, and some Aunts..haha. I can't wait for when they have to take their Boyfriends around the club and get their Uncles approval. All in all thank you everyone for making who i am!
Love you ♥

No comments: