Saturday, December 5, 2009

Decorating for Christmas

So every year that day after Thanksgiving I get up and go and do my black friday shopping. Then I come home nap alittle and then get up and the family decorates for Christmas. We put up the tree and decorate the house and then try and get to the outside..ha ha. The family enjoys it so much. We also put on christmas songs starting off with the Chipmunks Christmas CD..this is a tradition for Justin's mom Corinne that she passed onto us.


Here we are starting out the tree and getting it set up.


First layer...done

Issy found my santa hat. We also all have a santa hat! Well we need to buy a new one for Issy. Hers is too small this year.


Getting our blue lights set up..sorry its a little blurry.


Justin putting on his baby ornament. He was behind the camera so you actually get to see more photos of me..ha ha


Where it all began....and where my blog title came from.."All Because Two People Fell In Love". Our first Christmas as a family and our first family ornament.


Issy showing off the tree...she was so proud of the work she did.

My santa baby...Chelsey posing next to the year


Ky's turn next to the tree!


My turn to put up the Angel on the tree


Very pretty in the dark.


Awe..love my blue and white Christmas tree.

No comments: