Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fathers Day

I know I am a little behind in my blogging. For Fathers day We kept it low key. We stayed at home and spent the day together as a family. The girls and I made Justin breakfast in the morning. We made his favorite..sausage, biscuits and gravy. It was yummy. Then the remainder of the day we watched movies, had popcorn and just relaxed together. For dinner we bbq'ed some steak, had potatoes and baked beans. The girls had made a Big Cookie for their dad at the grocery store. So that was our dessert.



Issy is adding the outline to the cookie



Chelsey decorating the cookie putting the "I love you" on.






Kylee is adding some hearts to it



The end result...


Daddy and his girls. Justin does so much for his family and I hope he knows how much we love him. He is an amazing dad to his gorgeous little girls and should have Fathers Day every single day. We love you Hun!

No comments: