Monday, July 12, 2010

SCMTC Day at the Park


Saturday we went up to Rancho for Southern California Mini Truck Council's (SCMTC) Day at the park. They had a car show, kid games, and adult games. Everyone had so much fun. We took sandwiches, chips, and drinks. I also made some killer brownies for all my boys. They loved it. Brandon told me I'm going to make him fat...ha ha. Jesse also asked me if there was anything I can't do. I told him..I can't sew..my mother in law does that for me. They all laughed. The girls played some games like water balloon toss, 3 legged race, and wheel barrel. Chelsey paired up with Ky and Issy paired up with her friend Carter. Issy and Carter was so stinkin' cute in the races. They did a great job. We lost in the adult tug a war. But it was funny to watch. Then Alan and Mani took 2nd in the spin and run race. Most of our guys ended up placing. Justin took 1st place under construction car. Chelsey accepted an award on behalf of Bryan's little boy Nicholas who took 1st for kids bike. Of course we also took Club Par! It was an awesome day full of fun and laughs.

No comments: