Monday, August 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEY

Happy Birthday to my baby girl... 10 years ago today I was sitting at the Orem Community Hospital patiently waiting for my little girl to arrive. We started early in the morning by inducing me and finally by the afternoon the Dr had realized Chelsey was just floating in a pool. I had double the amount of water inside and that caused Chelsey to simply float. So they decided I needed a c-section. But they had to give me a full 12 hrs so that I couldn't come back on the Dr for mal-practice. So I waited until 10pm. Finally they took me in and Chelsey was delivered at 10:06pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 9 ozs. and 19 inches long. From her very first hour in life she came out stubborn and sassy. While in the nursery her grandmothers, and aunts watched this little newborn baby stick her little fingers up and work diligently to remove her beanie on her head. Finally after rooting her on.."Go Chelsey, Go Chelsey"! She removed her beanie. To this day she doesn't really wear hats and is still very much stubborn. My little sassy red head is now heading off to 5th grade and almost done with Elementary school. She is certainly not so little anymore, but still my precious baby girl. I love you Chelsey and thanks for best "first moments" as a mom. I hope your birthday is awesome and you have alot of fun. Happy Birthday!


Chelsey getting all ready to head home from the hospital.

My baby and me ♥


Dad and his baby girl fast asleep after a long day.


Now at 10 yrs old...wow time has flown by


Love you Baby Girl!!

No comments: