Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tagged By Julie

1. When I am upset or sad, I love to listen to Kelly Clarkson, especially Because of you.
2. I don't like to be alone, and especially at night. I have told Justin he better let me pass away first. Becaus if he leaves me I would have to re-marry or something again..lol
3. I love frogs, at least one of my rooms in the house is decored in frogs. Generally its the girls bathroom. Although I don't really care for the real creature...hmm strange..lol
4. I love Choc. and Peanut butter. If you give me anything with the two of them together you are my best friend..lol
5. When I was pregnant with Chelsey I craved Boston Cream Pie, Club sandwiches, and Choc. milk. Chelsey loves Choc. milk...go figure!
6. The first thing i notice on a person is their hair cut and style. This can be very good, and also very bad...LOL
7. I love to change the color of my hair, I have many different colors in there, but I always keep Brown..sometimes its just a little hard to find with all the other colors..lol

That was fun..I think I could of listed a couple more. It made me think a little...lol. I am tagging Sonnie, Alice, Amber, Jennifer, Julie T, Brittany, and Becky

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice! very nice..
Glad to see you finally posted!
yeah!

Jennifer said...

But... isn't Because of You about abuse????

Thanks for tagging me, though. Except, I dont have seven people to tag!! Two, maybe three at best.. would that be ok??