Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This Thanksgiving we celebrated it at home with our good friends Steve, and Bri. They have become such great friends this year. We have been there for them during tough times this year, and they have been there for us as well. What better way to spend Thanksgiving when you don't have family in the area...You make a family..lol. Steve and Bri offered to cook the turkey, gravy, green bean casserole, and bring some drinks. Justin and I made the potatoes, yams, rolls, and pies. We all pitched in and made an awesome dinner. The kids watched every step of the way and Issy was more than willing to be the taste-tester to make sure everything turned out great. Which is why..when it came to eating the actual dinner she was full! Here is some of our day...Enjoy


I am Thankful for the love of my life!



Justin taking some "action" pics of me enjoying the dinner

Something very funny must of been said..because everyone is laughing.


The girls on their own table enjoying their dinner.



Bri making the gravy.. She did an awesome job!


Steve carving the turkey. I told him when he offered to make it, he had to do it right. Because I come from Turkey land and I can be very picky about my turkey..Needless to say..MMMMM... It was very moist and yummy!

No comments: