Thursday, November 27, 2008

Being Thankful

I wanted to take a little more time and write about the things that I am Thankful for. I am most thankful for my husband Justin and our 3 amazing little girls. They are my life. Without them, I would be lost. Justin is such an amazing husband and father. He works hard for us, and makes it so that I can stay at home with my kids and raise them. He is my best friend, my lover, and my other half. We have had our good times and some rough times. But at the end of the day he is always there to comfort me and support me. I can't picture anyone else as my partner..He completes me. My girls just add to that craziness. Their unique personalities gives our family just what it needs. Without them I wouldn't know the meaning of being a mom..Thank you girls!

I am also thankful for my family and all my friends. I couldn't ask for a better family, from my own to my in-laws. They all are the greatest. Even though mine can be crazy, and well a little bit of a mess. Somehow, someway we pull it together when it matters most. I love them so much and miss them very much. Thats the hardest part about living in California, is being away. When I married Justin, I certainly did get lucky! Because his family is the best! I gained so much. They are such a riot to be around!
My friends...I don't know where I would be without you guys. You all have been there for me in some form or other. Whether its being a listening ear when times are tough, or just putting a smile on my face, and laughter. You are all great. I love you all!

Now of course I am thankful for a whole lot more...but I wouldn't ever be able to write it all down. So Thank you to all of you for being in my life! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: