Monday, January 19, 2009

A New Year..A New Me!


So this year my baby sister will be graduating from High School. Some of you I am sure would be saying "Is she already that old?" Answer is yes she is! I can't believe it myself. Well I have made a commitment with myself to look a whole lot skinnier..come May! So I have already started my weight loss. I jumped on it right away. I was so happy that I have already gotten back into a pair of jeans that I haven't worn for several years. I kept them because they were one of my favorite. You know those pair of jeans that you just can't give up. Yep these are the ones. But hopefully by May they will be too big! Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck! What plan are you following, I need to lose some weight and nothing I seem to do has worked for me. Share you secrets please!!!

Wohlwends said...

i have been Following the Biggest loser dvds. I work out to them every morning 4 days a week and then I just try to watch what I eat. Usually i give myself a break on the weekends.