Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brittany's Graduation

This last week we went back to Utah and attended my little sisters highschool graduation. It was so much fun and I was so happy to see what grown up lady she has become. We spent time with my family for the first half of the week. Thursday night we had girls night, played games, watched movies, and painted toe nails. Friday was the big day. I woke up and decorated the living room for her, and then after she left for grad. practice Justin and I decorated her car. Then we left and went over to the high school and got her best friend Jill's car. We have adopted Jill as another little sister. She was quite surprised to walk out and see her car all wrote on. Then Friday night we had the graduation. She looked so beautiful! She's the last of us to go through NS. It was kind of hard to think..thats it! We're done with North Sanpete. My parents, and all 4 of us kids went there and now we are done. What a weird feeling. After many picture taking with her friends we left Brittany and went back to moms house for root beer floats. All of us had fun reminising about old times. Ryan's family left soon after. But Justin, my brother Kyle, my mom and I stayed up and chatted until 2am. It was so much fun to just sit there and talk with them. Kyle is such a story teller and i love listening to him. Thats one thing I miss is just chatting with him and hearing his stories. We finally got off to bed. Next morning we woke up and made breakfast for Brittany. A family favorite, and family recipe..Albosquise. Its so yummy! To finish we went up to Orem to enjoy Justin's side of family and friends...but thats for another blog.
Here is the Grad pics...


Britt about to go in and graduate highschool. She becomes an Adult now..Scary!


The graduating class of 2009! We come from a small school.

Brittany walking through to accept her diploma.

Brittany and I by the Hawk! Go NSH!


Justin and our adopted sister Jill!


Sorry couldn't help but do our famous lift. It just goes to show shorter doesn't always mean wimpier!


Justin with his little sister!


Mommy's little girl is all grown up and saving China..ha ha


My crazy family..Sorry some of us don't know how to take pictures!


Kyle was so proud here. Issy came to him for the first time and didn't need bargaining or convincing.


Uncle Kyle with his niece Kylee..same personality too. The name fits her!


We had some tough times as brother and sister but in the end we are closer than ever!


My big brothers and Me! I love these two so much!

I am so proud of my baby sister! I couldn't be more happier for how she has turned out. We love you Brittany!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Awh so cute!
I love it!