Saturday, May 30, 2009

Good Times With Old Friends

So while on our trip, Saturday we made it up to Utah County. We got settled up there and then went out to my friend Julie's home for Hot dog roasts and smores. We got some good friends out there to join. It was alot of fun to roast hot dogs and chat. We let the kids play in the yard and the adults got to kick back and relax. However the smoke from the fire pit kept following me. It was making me a little ticked. But oh well I dealt with it. After it started to rain we came in and kicked it in the living room. While the kids played downstairs. The friends kind of circled through. First we had Rupesh, his wife Liz and their baby Ali, then David, Arlene and Lauryn came. After a while they left and Glen, and Tori came. They ended up staying for awhile and Tiave joined in. We ended the night with Julie, Tiave, Justin and I just hanging out. Back to the four of us that started our little circle of friends...ha ha. Julie would get this!
One of my closest friends... Hope you like this picture Julie..Its one of my favs of the night


My lil group...Justin, David, Arlene, and Jules

Look its Tiave..He loves his root beer


Rupesh, Liz and Ali...what a cute lil family


Awe...Its the four of us again. David, Arlene, Me and Justin

1 comment:

Julie said...

YUP I got it..
Yes I do like the pic.. If I wasn't so dang lazy I would post the ones I took on my blog.. but alas I have been lazy about posting.. I will get on it this week though for sure!