Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

My mothers day was so great, and very relaxing. Yesterday morning my family let me sleep in until 10am. When I woke up my kitchen was clean (thanks Angie), and Justin was making breakfast. It was so nice to just be able to come in and not worry about dishes or anything. After enjoying a nice breakfast of scrambled eggs, hasbrowns, and turkey sausage we relaxed a little and took our time getting ready. When everyone was ready we took the kids, picked up my favorite fast food..ARBIES. We then drove to a cute little park and had a picnic. The kids all played and the adults laid on a blanket and enjoyed the sun. After a couple hours of that we returned home. I got out the slip n' slide and froggy pool for the kids. Then Justin cooked dinner. He made a London Broil Steak, Mashed potatoes, and green beans. After such a great dinner and day. I topped off my night with a bowl of ice cream. It was a such a great, and relaxing day. My husband, kids and Angie are awesome!


Happy Mothers Day to Me!!

Chelsey enjoying the swings at the park.

Kylee my little monky climbing on the rock formations.


Issy loves the swings! Look at that happy smile.


Just relaxing and enjoying the sun.


Issy wishing my mom a Happy Mothers Day.


The girls enjoying the nice hot weather by playing in the water.


My best friend and Love of my life!


The Reason for why I am a Mom. I love my girls.


All Because Two People Fell In Love!!

1 comment:

Peacock Family said...

Jen..love the cute pics..looks like you had a wonderful mothers day weekend!