Thursday, May 27, 2010

10 Years of Pure Happiness!!

Today Justin and I are celebrating 10 years of Pure Marital Bliss! I can't believe time has gone by so fast. Seems like just yesterday we were dating. Now here we are 10 yrs later and with 3 gorgeous little girls. I guess its true..the saying "Time Flies When Your Having Fun". Ten years ago today I made the decision to marry my Best Friend, Lover, and Soul Mate. I am so glad I did. He has made my life worth living, has given me such happiness, and I can't imagine my life without him. Our life hasn't been perfect, we have had our ups and downs. But we have came through it all. I can't imagine going through what I have without him. I hope he knows how much I love him. I know we have made it this far by being honest, and open with each other. Communication is the #1 tool in a marriage and without that you have nothing. Justin and I make sure that we make this our priority!
A look into the past..and can't wait to see what the future has in store for the next ten years! I love you Honey!

Our Engagement Picture!

Our Wedding Day!


Still Happy after all these years!!


What happens when Two people fall in love! Our 3 blessings!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations on 10 years! How great that you are still in love. Isn't so wonderful to know that the person you married is the best person ever?

Wohlwends said...

Thanks so much Becky! Yes it is..I absolutely love it.

Julie said...

You guys are getting old! Congrats though!