Thursday, October 7, 2010

One Month Down

I'm so excited to announce this, but since figuring out how to work with my Thyroid problem and what foods to eat I have lost 7lbs. Its been one month so far since I started to eat a high fiber diet and increase more fish into my diet as well. I've stayed with walking at least 3 times a week, and this week added in jogging every other street. I got to the point with my walking that it wasn't really pushing me anymore. So I figured if I jog every other street that would help. It certainly has, my legs are sure feeling it this morning. I love my time in the morning with the streets being quiet and its just me listening to music. I'm wondering how much more i can keep it up with winter approaching and it staying darker longer in the morning. We will see. I also want to say Thanks to everyone for being so supportive during those hard couple of days before figuring this all out. My mom, and my husband were there for me every step and listening to me when I could do nothing but cry because I was so discouraged with not losing anything before. My friends for telling me that they would always be there for me no matter what and how strong and beautiful of a person I am anyways. Thank you so much for being there!

1 comment:

Julie said...

ooo! I love reading about your happy moments! wish we lived closer we could celebrate!