Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Time

Last night we carved pumpkins. The girls had a blast. Justin and I carved the tops and then the girls cleaned out the pumpkins. We sorted the seeds from the guts so we could bake them again. The girls always say how slimmy cleaning the pumpkins is. Each girl told us exactly how they wanted their pumpkins carved out.



Issy pulling out the guts of her pumpkin and seperating the seeds.


Yuckers! Its Pumpkin Guts!

Kylee cleaning out her pumpkin


Nice and Clean...ready to carve the face


Ky's hands all messy as she sorts out pumpkin seeds so we can bake them


Justin carving out my hearts

Sorting seeds from guts so we can bake them.


Just my pile from Justin and my pumpkin


Chelsey and her Vampire Pumpkin. Chelsey drew this face on a paper and gave it to her dad to carve out.


Ky told me exactly what she wanted. She wanted triangle eys, a round nose and a mouth with teeth.

Is-a-boo wanted a scary vampire...She wanted to make sure it had vampire teeth


Justin always carves a pumpkin for Him and me. I told him I wanted hearts again....So he gave me hearts!

Our family pumpkins

No comments: