Friday, December 17, 2010

Isabella is 5!

On December 13th, 2005 I went into the hospital to give birth to my 3rd and final little girl! Isabella MaDonna was born that morning. I love my little girl so much! She will always and forever be my baby! She has the prettiest hair, and biggest blue eyes! She has made our family complete! Now 5 years later... I can't believe by next August I will be enrolling her into school and starting on that final journey.

We celebrated her birthday by getting her ears pierced..which she finally requested. Then had a meal of her choice and to top it off enjoyed Cake! I Love my baby girl and so glad she is apart of my life. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have her. She brings so much personality and love to our family!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!



Issy enjoying cake Birthday cake!

Putting the marks on her ears for her holes


A look of worry!!!

Yeah She was MAD!! She told me that for her next birthday she does not want her ears pierced again...ha ha. I said you don't have to


Issy with her new ears! She has Hello Kitty earrings!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love Issy face as they are piercing her ears. lol! I remember my dad trying to talk me out of getting my ears pierced and he told me that blood would come shooting out when they put the needle through it. It still hurt and after the first one went in I had tears in my eyes, and was considering not finishing the second ear.. but alas I was brave and got them done.