Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This Year for Thanksgiving we had some of Justin's family come and visit us. His Mom arrived Tuesday before Thanksgiving, and his Aunt Kathleen and Uncle Steve arrived Wednesday before T-day. It was so great to have them out here for it. The girls loved every minute of it as well. Wednesday after Auntie and Uncle arrived we went out to dinner and enjoyed this place called The Citrus City Grill. YUM!! It was fantastic food. Thanks Auntie and Uncle for treating us. Then of course on T-day they all were at the house. The food turned out amazing. We had usual Turkey, gravy, potatoes, Yams, Green Beans, and rolls. Then for dessert we ha a selection of 4 pies..ha ha. Pumpkin Pie of course, Choc pie, choc peanut butter pie, and Angie stopped by and dropped off a Pecan pie. They were all Yummy! After dinner we went on a family walk. I showed them most of my route that I take. I did shorten it up a bit for Issy of course. Then in the evening we enjoyed watching the girls sing and dance for us. It was so much fun to spend time with them all. All the laughs and smiles that were shared that weekend were great!

I want to take this time to say what I am Thankful for. 6 years ago Justin and I moved our family out here not knowing what was going to happen and not having anyone to turn to. Within that six years we have met some of the most awesome friends in my life! We found a second family with SunSet Minitruck Club, and last but not least we have made California our home. I can't imagine living anywhere else right now. I am so thankful that we have had this experiance, and met these great people. From my SunSet family, to the different people I have met in the minitruck scene, and to our friends Angie & Mike, Amy & Kevin/kids, Kris & AJ/kids, Alki, Miki &Victor/kids, and my neighbor Leah. Love every one of you and the difference you have made in our life! Then of course to My family and friends back in Utah! I love my family and wish I could see them more. I miss all of you so much! And Yes Julie you are included in my family in Utah..ha ha. Love you guys more than you know and thankful for every one of you! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: