Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Justin's B-day Bash

So most of Justin's friends was going to be gone this weekend for an away car show. But I still wanted to throw a party for me. So I put one on a week early. Last saturday we had a bunch of our friends over for his b-day party and had a great time. I served a bunch of appetizer like foods and some desserts, and we all just chilled and chatted with one another. Justin really enjoyed his party with his friends. I'm glad everything worked out.




We're TROUBLE together..lol.


These two are so perfect together. Rachel and Red!



James and Amanda! James is a petitioning member of sunset. So looks like we will be seeing more of Amanda and him.


Ok so I need to explain this picture..lol. Well ok just why my hubby is wearing a purse. See like I have mentioned before Sunset has different rules. So when one of the members has a b-day the guys tend to give him a hard time. They decided that they would make Justin wear one of my purses. Justin went along with it, because they could of asked for worse..lol. Plus he also had a few drinks in him and didn't care..ha ha.



Awe...we miss Harry! He needs to come up and see us more often


Harry and Mary catching up on everything! Its nice to have a party so that other friends can catch up with each other. We don't get to see these two very often.



Brother and Sister..Andy and Kelly..hanging out together



Rachel chillin with me in the kitchen!



How cute...Kevin and Amy! Amy actually got him to take a picture..lol


Roccs with the Ladies...Mary and Angie

2 comments:

Julie said...

well Justin if I had know how good you look wearing a purse I woulda sent you one a long time ago... lol! Nice! Thanks for the good laugh... I think I will make sure I get a copy of that aaron could soup that up good! lol!

Wohlwends said...

Doesn't he though...lol! I knew you would get a kick out of it Jules!