Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nasty's B-day Bash..Sunset Style

Like I have mentioned before Justin and I are apart of a car/truck club called Sunset. These guys have become our family. Many of these guys would have my back in a second, and they have become Uncles to our girls. They are such a great group!
So yesterday we went up to Los's house to celebrate Nasty's b-day. (Yes these guys have some crazy nicknames) So here is some pics of the guys and women of Sunset!


Los and me..he's such a sweetie!


Me, Nena and her boyfriend Kenny trying to sneak in..lol


Roccs, Me and my man. Roccs is the one who helped Justin with his body kit. He also has nick-named me "Woman".


Nasty(a little waisted!) Me, and Roccs again. I think he likes to be in the pictures..lol



Some of the Guys! "B", Mel and My Man.



Rachel and I..The Women of Sunset!


Rachel, and Roccs!


Stalker "the pres. of Sunset I.E." and Me chillin by the rides.

2 comments:

Peacock Family said...

Hey jen.. looks like a fun group of peeps you have there.. =) glad to see youre doing well

Julie said...

Wow Jen if I didn't know you better I would think you had lots of boyfriends.. kinda like when you were in beauty schoool.. hehe!
Your lookin good these days