Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Girls Night Out!

So last night my friend Angie got me out of the house and took me to a kareokee bar that she goes to alot. We got there and joined her usual table of friends and they took me in like I was just one of them. They were alot of fun. All of them at one point or other got up and sang. Angie sang 5 songs, and did an awesome job. They all kept asking me why I didn't get up there. Angie just said she doesn't even sing to my little kareokee game...ha ha. I guess I just don't have enough courage to get up there. But they kept saying..hey as long as they are having fun, thats all that matters. All in all it was a great night out, and I was very entertained. I even got hit on by a 25 yr old guy there..lol. He soon realized I was sporting a ring on a certain finger and turned the rest of the conversations casual. But it made me feel good :)

I may just have to make this a monthly night out. One of these days I might actually get the courage up to join Angie in a song..ha ha.

1 comment:

Peacock Family said...

i think girls nights out are a necesity!!! even if it is just to get out of the house.. a karaoke bar sounds like fun.. i cant carry a tune in a bucket.. but hey most people there are already drunk and they wont remember it in the morning right..lol =)