Friday, April 24, 2009

Memories of Line Dancing

Our friend Angie has family in town for a family members wedding. Angie's twin sister Marcie came a little early and stayed here at the house with us to spend some time with Angie. It has been fun just hanging out with the girls, chatting away, and watching chick flicks. Well Angie and Marcie used to go country dancing all the time when they were younger. So when Marcie came into town we decided to head out and bring up old memories. They got to go back to their old stompin' grounds and I got to country line dance again. Wow! I haven't done that in YEARS! The last time I went line dancing was right as I was beginning to date Justin. SO at least 9-10yrs ago. We had so much fun. Sitting at the table having some chips and salsa and watching all the other dances as well as going out everytime we recognized a line dance. I tell you what though...that is some excersize. Angie and I might make it a monthly thing just to get a fun workout in..ha ha. We even planned that we would learn new line dances and then when Marcie comes back out to visit, we would teach her some new tricks. I had so much fun. I should of gotten a picture of us. But I didn't want to deal with a camera..or purse for that matter. Oh well..tomorrow we have Alicia's wedding and we will get the chance to dance there. I will take some pictures then.

1 comment:

Julie said...

lol! good times I remember line dancing!