Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning and Froggy Pools

So this last week I have been spring cleaning. I have the two main rooms left to do..Kitchen and living room...yuck! But at least now most of the house is clean and sorted through. I even got Justin to go through some boxes with me, that we cart from one house to the next everytime we move..and there they sit in the garage. It was nice! Saturday we got our weekend shopping done and then went outisde and enjoyed the sun. I bought a little froggy pool for Issy last fall on clearance and decided it was warm enough to pull out. The kids all squeeshed in there to cool off. It's the cutest little pool. I am sure the kids will enjoy it and their slip n slide all summer long. Hope you enjoy the pics..




Issy found a friend....

She was not about to put this lady bug down...

Isn't that the cutest pool....


My 3 little girls all cramped in there...

Justin said...Look my little tadpoles...ha ha..

1 comment:

Becky said...

Now they just need to make an adult sized pool like that!