Sunday, August 9, 2009

CHELSEY IS 9!!!!


My Baby is 9 yrs old today. As I reflect back on this day 9 yrs ago, I would still be sitting in the hospital waiting for you to make your appearance. That was deffinantly a LONG day! We started way early in the morning. They started everything to induce my labor and get going. But by noon they soon found out my baby was swimming in her very own pool. I had double the amount of amniotic fluid. Causing her to just swim and not have any pressure to push her down. So after careful consideration and waiting a full 12 hrs (Drs. orders) they finally took me C-section. There waiting was my tiny little bundle of joy! Chelsey came into this world at 10:05pm. She weighed 7 lbs. 9 ozes and 21 inches long. At that point she showed her power, persistance, and red-headed stubborness, while in the nursery she took her little finger up inside the binni they put on her head and wiggled that thing until it finally came off. The whole time her grandma's, and Aunts stood by cheering her on. What an amazing girl she is! I love you Chelsey Corinne, and I hope your birthday was spectacular! Because You are!

2 comments:

Robin T. said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!! I love your hair short!! Very complimenting!!!! I know we didn't get to talk much but I hope it was a fantastic say filled with laughter, love, and enjoyment!!!!

Auntie

Becky said...

yay for birthdays! Happy Birthday Chelsey.