Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chelsey's b-day party

Chelsey had a great b-day party. It started out Saturday night. Her friend Sarah came down to sleep over. I made appetizer foods for them like pizza bagels and honey bbq wings. Then I made my yummy cookies. They ate, and watched a movie. Finally I put my younger two to bed and the fun began. The girls got their hair curled, nails painted, and a little make-up on. They had so much fun. The next morning I made Choc. chip pancakes for everyone. Then they hung out and played until 1pm when friends showed up for the party portion.
So the party portion the kids played, went on the slip n' slide. Justn made pizza..of course. Then Chelsey opened some presents, and to finish they had cake! It was alot of fun and thanks to everyone who helped make her day special!




My Baby is 9!!!


Chelsey opening her gifts


Having a pizza picnic



The kids working on their tan.

Chelsey opening a present from Grandma Beth....What is it?

Ta-da...her shirt and earrings from Grandma Beth

The kids enjoying the slip n' slide


Sarah's nails...very pretty


The girls all dolled up and playing games on the laptop

Chelsey with her make up and hair done.

The girls picking their polish color and Chelsey's hair being curled

No comments: