Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Mod to the car

Justin has a new mod, and toy on the car. Our friend Rudy came down this weekend and helped install a "door popping kit" on the car. Now we can shave the front handles and get the car painted. So the doors are now on a remote system. Justin was soooo happy and thanks Rudy for all your help. It was funny because we had Chelsey's party going on and Rudy was working on this. So Justin was going back and forth. At one time I took a drink out to Rudy and called him my own personal mechanic..stuck in my garage. He laughed and said it was fine. They all love the chance to work on cars/trucks. Plus we fed him after.

Rudy getting the drill ready.


Getting in there....

He was getting tired of me taking pictures..lol. I think he spent more time hiding under there than actual working..ha ha. Just kidding He did an awesome job. Thanks Rudy

The finished product...Watch the magic doors!!

No comments: