Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodbye to 2009...Hello 2010!!

Happy New Years Everyone!! Well we finally did it, we made it through 2009! Justin and I have really enjoyed this past year. We have been lucky with our financial area..Justin's job is still safe even after the economy took a nose dive. Some how people are still building...yay! We have been with Sunset Car Club for a year now and love every minute of it with my boys. The girls have all been healthy and enjoyed their year. Chelsey started Hip hop and has been doing very well in it. 4th grade seems a little harder, but overall alot better than 3rd grade for her and us. Ky has enjoyed Kindergarten and Issy just loves being at home with me. We added Tinkerbell to the family and we enjoy her very much. We took a sudden trip out in Feb for the passing away of my Grandma Bagley. It is very hard to not have her around and we miss her so much. But I know she is enjoying her time in Heaven with Grandpa Bagley. Then we went back to Utah in May for my little sister's graduation from h.s. I am so Proud of her and her many accomplishments. We've had family come and see us...which is always nice. Enjoyed some fun down in San Diego visiting family as well. The friends that we have gained this past year...priceless! I don't know what my life would be like w/o the friends we have now. Thank you everyone for making our 2009 great. Now hopefully 2010 will be even BETTER!!!

It is going to be filled with some big dates to celebrate. Justin and I both turn the big 30 this year, we celebrate 10 wonderful years of marriage, Chelsey will turn 10, and Issy 5! But we can't forget Ky's big part this year..she will start her first year of a full day school...1st grade in August!! So many things to celebrate and before we know it will be right back where we are now ringing in another year...ha ha

No comments: