Monday, January 11, 2010

Officers of Sunset

So yesterday we had our first Sunset meeting of the new year. We had our elections of who would be our officers for the year. It was pretty cool, Justin made Treasurer..which we kind of knew before. Los felt that the best person to take care of the clubs funds and books is someone who has to do it everyday for a family. So seems how most of the other guys are single.....Justin is responsable, and mature to take on the job. Then there was a surprise they voted to see who would be Historian and I got nominated..(by my hubby) and Bob our founder 2nd it and said ok. I just didn't think I could do it because technically I'm not a member. I don't have my own ride, and pay my own dues. But if the Founder of the club approves it...Well then guess i can. All it means is I have a real excuse to take pics at the events..ha ha. SO congrats to us :)

No comments: