Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years 2010

New Years with friends....2010 is here!



Amy and I trying to take a pic of us two girls..and if you look closely you will find a Kevin sneaking into the shot.


Us girls goofing around...ha ha

Love this girl..one of my closest friends!


The Potts family minus Nick..where is he??



Issy crashed out hard and Tink is of course protecting her as usual


Manuel and Alki being funny! I love the faces guys

Alki and I sharing a 2010 hug

The kids watching the Ball drop....2010 is here!!


Ringing in the New Year with my love! Here is to another wonderful year of marriage

Ms. Angie and I..I really like this picture alot


Kris handing out the champegne glasses to ring in the New Year

Gez guys smile a little....


Ky and Nick playing rock band!

Issy rockin it out on New Years

Justin and Alki beeing funny


Wow Kevin took a pic with me...Shocker he never likes pics..

Kris and me...he doesn't like to take pics either, but I got him too



I just wanted a pic..lol and instead I get a sloppy cheek kiss..Thanks Kris


Some good friends...Alki, Aj Kris and my love


Kris, Justin and Amy cheesin it up in the kitchen


This New years we went out to our friends Kris and Aj's house in Palm Springs. We got together with our close group of friends and decided that what we needed to do to make sure 2010 was awesome is by starting awesome! Kris and Aj sure know how to entertain. Aj made some yummy food, and there was games, rock band and all sorts for the kids. The adults I think we just enjoyed having some yummy beverages....ha ha and socializing. We make our own fun! So here is a look into our New Years!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen....I really enjoyed the pics, I'll have to download mine soon and send them to you.
I'm so glad I got to ring in the new year with you guys again. That makes two now....shall we go for a 3rd? You guys have become like family to me I don't know what I would've done without you this past year. I love you guys!
Angie