Monday, April 5, 2010

Justin turns 30!

For Justin's 30th we had a party for him at the house. It was so much fun to have our family and friends there to celebrate. Everyone had a good time. We had headstand competitions, and some minitruck drag sessions. Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate Justin's b-day. It was great time and we will have to do it again.


Justin with his sister Robin and long time friend Kerensa


Jesse gave a couple rides to people in his truck, this was Kerensa's first drag.
How low is that truck..says Mom..wow she was amazed at how low Jesse's truck sits.
Justin with his mom, sister and long time friend

Bryan got ahold of my camera and took a nice pic of him.

Kerensa and me :)


Taking a snap shot with my sis-in-law.


Ok so I making a funny face..ha ha. But at least I got Victor to smile in a pic.


I'm glad that I have Corinne as my Mom..She is awesome. I married into an awesome family :)


I think Robin is a little toasted in this pic. But she had a great time visiting us.


Jesse and our friend Reesa


Everyone chillin in the kitchen. I don't know why, but whenever we have friends over this is where we end up..in my small kitchen.

Awe...so cute. Victor and his lovely wife Miki


Ok so Bryan challenged Robin to a head stand competition. Well Robin did a fantastic job..but Bryan on the other hand needed some help...ha ha. We also got our neighbor Randy in on it too. He didn't do so well either.

These are two of my favorite girls. Tiffany and Kim!


One of my closest friends..Angie and I.


My group of girls! We are missing AJ..But these girls are awesome and glad I could have them in my life!


Angie and her new boyfriend Mike..This was the first time meeting him and he absolutely clicks with our little gang. Glad she has met someone so awesome and who treats her like the queen she is!


Our neighbors Randy and Theresa...Glad they could pop over for a little bit. They have been great neighbors here and glad they live next door to us


Awe..its Spazz and I. Spazz is apart of our =SunSet= family..he belongs to Whittier chapter but I think he should just cross over and join our I.E. family ;)

Aunty K having a nice chat with our neighbor

Justin enjoying a shot with his sister. While Mom takes a pic of this!


Aunty K and Uncle Steve enjoying everyone and all the excitement


Justin and Victor!


To top off this blog I think we should have a pic of the birthday boy and his Mom. Glad you make it out here to celebrate his b-day Mom. We love you, and miss ya.

No comments: