Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The girls April Competition

So last Saturday the girls had their hip hop competition. This was Chelsey's 3rd and Kylee's first. It was held at Cal-poly pomona. The girls were ready. They have practiced their little hearts out. Ky's team was the very first team to go on..she was nervous but had her game face on. She was ready to show them just how much she wanted to dance. Chelsey and her team was ready as well. Chelsey really wanted to take first, because her first comp she took 3rd and her second comp she took 2nd. So she wanted to move up. They did really well and I think they got robbed. Kylee's team got 3rd...thumbs down. They did alot better than that, but oh well what can you do. Chelsey's team took 2nd again. She was a little disappointed but was ok..she still medaled. I am going to try and post Chelsey's dance..but hers was done on the camcorder...so it is harder. But I was able to get Ky's on the camera. Justin had Issy up in the stands with him and got both on the camcorder, but I was down with the girls helping out the coach and was in front with Ky's class. I wish I would of been able to go up from with Chelsey's too...but couldn't.


Kylee and her game face!!



Chelsey is ready to show them what she is made of

Chelsey and her group of girls..the boys didn't want to join..ha ha


My two hip-hoppers!



She is getting a little nervous...just about to go on



Ky's team...


Chelsey's team


Ky and her 3rd place medal


Chelsey and her second place medal

The girls and their coach..Miss Sandy. We have really enjoyed her this session. She did great and hope she will stick around

1 comment:

Brittany-B said...

JENNIVEE! I love it! They look so cute and I wish I could have been there to see them dance.