Friday, April 30, 2010

Hectic two weeks

Ok so its right down to the last two weeks before the cruise and everything decides to fall apart. We had a gopher come into our yard and make a mess of things. We had weird ants invade our extra room, our washer started leaking, then started to get stuck on the drain cycle, Justin's check engine light came on, this weird virus called 5th disease went around the house, my charger for my cell phone broke, and to top it off My sister's friend about bailed on her and wasn't going to come with her to California at the last minute. All of these things that kept happening was starting to worry me. Are we suppose to not go on the cruise..is this a sign? I think God was just trying to get every little problem out of the way before..so I could go on that cruise and enjoy every last bit of relaxation it had to offer. As it comes to 2 days before we leave..We caught the gopher, washer was fixed, the check engine light went off, the ants are no longer, hopefully this 5th disease has left, my new charger came and Britts friend is coming!! So say the least it has been an eventful week..I want to thank the couple people who were there to listen to me vent and tell me everything was going to be alright.. Mom, Britt, Julie, and Angie..thanks so much! Also my hubby, he just knew that I was stressed and didn't let my grumpy attitude affect him. We need this get away..lol. So as of Sunday Justin and I will be on our way to the mexican riviera basking in the sun! I will have plenty of pics to post when we return :)

No comments: