Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Birthday Party

On the 18th Justin threw a party here at the house to celebrate my 30th birthday. We were going to be out at West Coast for my actual bday and I wanted to celebrate with my friends that weren't going. It was so much fun. The evening started with my closest friends coming over for pizza. Then as the night continued the rest of my friends, like the car club came and celebrated. I got a few gifts from my friends that I absolutely enjoyed. Alki gave me some 80's bracelets, and a gift card to Sally's. He knows where I like to shop...ha ha. Kris and Aj gave me a great bookmark of the Twilight wolfpack, and a gift card to Barnes n' Noble. Angie got me a book from the Twilight set :) I was so happy to add it to my collection. Spazz brought me a bottle of Vodka knowing thats my favorite thing when I do drink. It was awesome. He shocked me when he came by saying "Here is your Effen Vodka" I told him gez if you didn't want to get me anything you didn't have to. "He replied with, No thats what its called..ha ha". I just laughed and thought it was funny! I loved all my gifts thanks guys!

For some reason after eating pizza with my friends, my camera got set aside so these are all the pictures I took. I will have to see what I get out of my friends. But I enjoyed every minute of my party! Thank you to all who came and helped celebrate it with me. Its will be one I never forget!!



My closest set of friends out here in California. This is my California family.


Got to love Amy ♥ Look how short she is to me, and I'm not that tall either.


Alki came to the party entering into the living room, then came around the corner of the kitchen and I got attacked by Silly string.





I took it like a champ!


One of my dearest and closest friends. Angie licking her fingers from having some of Justin's yummy pizza.


Justin and Alki chatting probably about car stuff.


Kevin hiding behind Amy. Two of my closest friends. Love these two so much


So in the middle of this pic I guess I was saying something. But I love Kris in it. Again another guy that doesn't like to have pictures taken of him.


Mike put your tongue back in your mouth..ha ha. I can't seem to get a serious picture out of him.

1 comment:

JenniferDorn said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Wish we could have been there!!!