Thursday, September 30, 2010

Turning 30

On September 25th I turned the BIG 30!!! I was out at WCN but still got tons of texts and a few calls wishing me happy birthday. Angie was with the girls and also did a small video of them singing to me. That was so sweet of her to think of. Its so cute and a video I will treasure always. Here is my bday cake that I got at WCN. I chose to name him Bobo and some of you that have known me since Chelsey was born will know why. Of course since it was given to me by my SunSet family they added our logo on it :)

I want to say how thankful I am for all my Family and friends. They truly made my day special. I would not be the person I am w/o all of you in my life. Thanks so Much everyone and Happy Birthday to Me!





My darling girls singing to me :)

No comments: