Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas Morning we woke up to Chelsey by our bed at 6:30am. Telling us that she needed to use our bathroom, so that she didn't disturb santa if he was still here..ha ha. Then she asked if we could go out at 7am. I told her sure! But she continued to talk and loud at that. I rolled over and looked at Justin and asked if he was up. He said..Well yeah, she won't stop talking. So we got up and went out to the living room. Th girls were happy. Santa did a movie theme and brought them a DVD player and a bunch of movies for their playroom TV. The girls proceeded on with presents from everyone else and landed with a nice load of gifts. We made a simple breakfast, and then I got to work on my pies for the dinner we went too. The girls enjoyed playing with all their gifts and made my house a little messy..ha ha.

Later on we went up to some good friends that had invited us up for Christmas dinner. Kevin and Amy made such a scrumsous meal, that everyone was too full for dessert. We just enjoyed hanging out and watchin all the kids play with their toys. It was a relaxing night! Justin video taped the opening of the gifts this year..so not very many pictures to share. But I am sure we will have some of the girls using their gifts here shortly. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!


Justin took a lovely picture of me cutting up the apples for the apple pie! Don't you just love my hair do..ha ha!

No comments: