Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? I love to unwrap things, but gift bags can be so cute too!

2.Real or Artificial Tree? Hmm..Real trees are nice every once in a while just for that christmas tree smell. But I would rather have artificial on a normal basis

3. When do you put the tree up? The day after Thanksgiving. I like to give Thanksgiving a fighting chance..lol. But as soon as its done..Christmas is Here!

4.When do you take the tree down? New Years usually. Justin is pretty urgent to get things done and put away, as I am urgent to get them up..lol

5. Do you like Eggnogg? Yes but only in small amounts. One or two glasses is fine. I buy a half a gallon on thanksgiving and then for Christmas..and we are good!

6. Favorite Gift as a Child? Hmm..nothing stands out as major. But I loved my barbies while growing up. So anytime I got those I was happy.

7.Hardest person to buy for? That would of been my Step-mom. She can be very picky and only likes certain things.

8. Easiest person to shop for? My lil sis. I know exactly what she wants, and likes.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes its a small one that my mom passed down to me.

10. Mail or Email christmas cards? I mail them, although this year didn't get to it..stupid economy!

11. Favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night..all the way!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch of course! Both versions!

13. When Do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually black friday is my major kick off.

14. Have you ever recycled a christmas gift?
Yes...Once!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My hubby makes Chex Mix...mmmm

16. Lights on the tree? We have a white tree..with pretty blue lights!

17. Do you leave Cookies and Milk for Santa? Yes I always bake some cookies with the girls and then we leave some milk. Last year the girls decided to leave Santa Choc. Soy Milk..interesting! But Santa drank it all gone!

18. Travel at christmas or stay home? We mostly stay home. But because we live far from our family every once in a awhile we travel for it.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen and of course Rudolph!

20. Angel or Star on the top of tree? An Angel. Justin puts it up every year with the help of one of our angels.

21. Open the presents on Christmas eve or day? We open one on christmas eve, and its usually the girls christmas p.j.'s

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? How mean people get about shopping. I think they should just remember the spirit!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I just let the kids decorate..its much more fun watching them go crazy about it. Then i go around and kind of space things out..lol My favorite ornaments though are the birth years of my girls and Justin's first ornament. They have deep meaning to me!

24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? We usually do a roast or something special

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new car..lol. But yeah..like that is going to happen..ha ha

26. Favorite Christmas Tradition? I have a couple. 1. Black friday shopping ( my own) 2. listening to Alvin and the chipmunks Christmas songs while putting up the tree (comes from Justin's family) and 3. my christmas p.j.'s that we get on christmas eve..that tradition came from my mommy.

No comments: