Tuesday, December 9, 2008


So last Saturday Chelsey's school had breakfast with Santa. They had Santa there for the kids to talk to and take a picture with. We also enjoyed some really good muffins, fruit, and juice. This was the first year that Isabella didn't make me sit in the picture and hold her. She was already to go up and see Santa. Except for right before we went up she was playing with a decoration and a girl came and took it form her to put back. Well that sent Issy into tears. So when we got her calmed down to see him, she sat there on his lap. She wouldn't smile or anything. They even gave her an elves hat to maybe make her happy..but nothing! I told them to just take the picture, at least she wasn't crying...right! So as soon as they snapped the picture I could tell that she was just about to lose it. I told them to put her down and talk to the other two. As soon as Issy got down from Santa's lap she came running to me crying. But at least we got an okay picture...lol. We all enjoyed our little breakfast with Santa.


I have been very impressed with this school, they like to go all out with different holidays and drug free week. I love it and so does Chelsey!

2 comments:

The georgia peach said...

cute pic that sounds like a good school.

Julie said...

gotta love the santa pic.. don't worry I will be posting mine her soon I just need to scan it!