Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Bitter-Sweet Trip

So as I stated before in a previous blog, I lost my Grandma Bagley. She was born Feb. 21st, 1922 and Passed away Jan. 26th, 2009. She lived a long and prosperous life. We all we will miss her so much. She is survived by two sisters, two brothers, 8 children, 35 grandchildren and 45 great grand children. Our family was big, and very close. This is the result of Grandpa and Grandma always bringing us together for holidays, events, and just to come socialize. I used to visit my grandparents every sunday after church. That was always apart of the weekend events. As years have gone on and my cousins and I have gotten older. We haven't returned home near as much and it was always a hit and miss with each other. So it was the best thing to be able to gather around and see each other. We were all there..except for one of my cousins, who is serving a mission in Peru. Some of these relatives I haven't seen in 12 yrs since we lost our grandpa. Some it might be a long time before I see again. Sad thing was..we were all so busy and distracted all weekend that we forgot to take a BIG family picture...crap! I don't know when we will have this chance again..maybe never.

But here is some pics from a Bitter-Sweet trip. Grandma and Grandpa this is what we are, because of the love you have given to us. We love you and will miss you so much!!


My grandma's burial.



My mom's siblings minus 2. They had already left.



My uncle Lynn and My great Aunt Betty reminising.


Some of my cousins putting the tables away after the luncheon

Some of us went after the funeral and luncheon back to grandma's and chatted some more. Here is one of my favorite cousins Michelle.


My Uncle Roger reminds me so much of my grandpa. I took this picture because this was the exact way my grandpa would put on his shoes. It was like looking back into the past.

My hilariously funny cousin Angie. I think she got my grandma's quick wit!


Some of my cousins and My aunt Janice mingling.

Michelle and Me....Don't we look Fabulous!

No comments: