Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Friends

While we were out in Utah we got the chance to sneak a couple hours in with some friends. We thought there wasn't going to be any room, but we made it happen. Saturday night after leaving my brothers house we made a dinner date with Aaron and Julie, and their two kids. Britt came with us so that she could spend a little more time with me. We went out and ate at Los Hermanos. We don't have one here in Cali, so when we go out there, we try to hit that and Wingers. We had such a good time, laughing and joking around. After dinner we went to Julie's house to just chat alittle longer. Caitlyn and Issy got to play together, Ammon, Aaron and Justin played some video games, and Julie, Britt and I had some girl Talk. It was so nice! Here is some cute pics of our little get together


I love this girl. You know that friend, that at the end of the day when nothing has gone right and just need to vent, and they will sit and listen and not complain. Then when your done ask if you want advice...This is Her! We have been through some rough spots but everytime we seem to get through it, and it just makes us stronger. She is the one I can sit with and laugh at nothing at all, and then also hold down the most serious conversations. I have 3 people in my life that are my "rocks". Julie is one of them! She is more like a sister to me, than just a friend. We always have a good time together, even if she thinks I am too Liberal now..lol


Julie's little guy Ammon playing a Spider Man video game.



Our two litttle Cuties. Caitlyn and Isabella. This is the future Jen and Julie..lol.


My two sisters, two out of my 3 "rocks".


Brittany was so impressed that Issy loves Chips and Salsa, she needed a picture of it. So Brittany, this picture is for you!


Sunday Morning before we left town we stopped off at Glen and Tori's and saw their new addition. Korbin is so cute! We also saw their new house. We chatted with them for about 45 minutes and then continued our journey home. Some pics of meeting Korbin Trammel.

Holding Korbin for the first time. He is such a cutie. I was trying to decide who he looked like. I think he is a good mix of both Tori and Glen


Justin holding his adopted nephew Korbin



The girls holding Korbin. A bad pic of the girls, but they were just trying to be comfortable for the long ride ahead of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh!! I didn't know you were a Los Hermonos fan too! My family is frequently meeting there to eat. We love it.
-Becky

Wohlwends said...

Yes, I love that place. If only it were here in Cali..sigh!