Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catching Up

Ok so I am behind a little in blogging. I had a couple things to blog last week and didn't get to it because of the emergency trip back to Utah. So the weekend before we had attened a softball game of our friends Kevin and Amy. Also we went to our friends Kris and AJ for AJ's b-day. Here is some pics from those activities. We always have a blast with these guys, no matter what we are doing.


Aaron hitting the ball..Nice hit


The Boys, Kevin and Aaron



Kevin getting ready to swing.


Amy and Me..Love this girl! Sorry the sun was in my eyes, but looked weird with my glasses on..

AJ's b-day party. The ladies..Angie, AJ and Me

The kids all just came in from the jacuzzi.


AJ, Kris and Angie..This is like the only picture I can get of Kris. He is sneaky and doesn't like pics.

No comments: