Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday to My Kylee!

Happy Birthday to my little Comdeian Kylee Beth



Kylee with her Grandpa Randy. I love this picture. Heer complexion looks so good with her pink jammies.


5 years ago today my little Kylee was born. She was a scheduled c-section. I had to be in there by 6am and the c-section was sceduled for 8am. She entered earth at 8:39am, weighing 7 lbs. and 1 oz. Her length was 18 1/2 inches long. She had a little bit of brown hair and olive skin. She has always been such a gorgeous little girl. Kylee Beth was named after 3 special people in my life. Kylee came from my brother Kyle. We never really got along, until we both grew up and now we are so close. She has gained his great personality and is always telling jokes and making us laugh. Just like Kyle! She also loves to make faces. If you know my brother, you know that we can't ever take a serious picture with him in it. What a jokester. Beth came from my mom, and my baby sister.






Here is another great year and wonderful memories of my girl! She is excited to start Kindergarten this next fall.

No comments: