Thursday, November 25, 2010

A girls room for sure

A year ago Santa brought Chelsey her bedding. It is zebra print and pink leopard! Well Chelsey's bed is a canopy bed as well. However her canopy didn't match her new bedding. So I was frustrated on what to do. My Mom said to me...why don't you just have Corinne make you a canopy. I was like...Oh yeah huh! So I give her the old canopy to use as a pattern. After much anticapation for the new one..Here i am thinking an idea of what it would be like. Yeah she blew me away with it. It is absolutely gorgeous! Then she added in Pillows, pillow cases, curtains, and found a wall pin board and pencil holders to match and thought..what the heck..I will get those for her to. So here take alook at the fabulous creation my dear mother in law created for Chelsey! I am so thankful to have such a great Mother in law and Grandma to my girls!


The gorgeous curtain!


The pretty decorative pillows and the pillow case (lighter pink leopard one) Its fuzzy too!

All her pretty pillows, Angie did make her the one in back with zebra and flowers.

Her side panels and Ties


Her ruffle on her canopy


The whole Look!

No comments: