Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Harvest Festival

On Friday the school had their annual Harvest Festival after school. I went down there and got the girls and then helped set up for it. I spent 2 hrs helping getting everything ready then I got the girls in their costumes and Justin joined me at the school to enjoy it. Chelsey since she is in 5th grade and helping with the fundraisers for their science camp, I didn't see her alot. She was busy with her friends and also helping the 5th grade booth. But here is some pics of our fun time there and also what the girls looked like for it.


My two evils...and my supergirl


Vampire Queen all the way

Spider Sorceress....


SuperGirl!!!!!


Look at her puff out her chest...lol



Issy trying as hard as she can to toss the ring over the 2 liter drink. She lost...so sad and she threw a little fit about loosing. Ky however won it. She got the prize of a 2 liter Hawiian punch...that she shared with Issy :)


Enjoying the petting zoo. She was a little scared to feed the horse.


But relaxed after she realized the horse wasn't going to eat her hand


Fuzzy Bunnies!


Ky was attached to the white one. She wanted to keep it


CHickens too...



Playing the duck pond.

They also played pumpkin roll and a few more games. We enjoyed some yummy food, cotton candy, and soda. The girls had a blast and can't wait for next year!

No comments: