Monday, May 2, 2011

Amazed

During this hard time, another thing captured my attention that I thought I would write about. When your going through something like this, you really see what friends and family are really there for you. Family is always a big support. I can't express the love, thoughtfullness, and prayers that were sent from our amazing family. Both sides really showed they cared, even if they could not be here. I will be forever thankful that I have the family I do.

But the thing that really triggered these thoughts were the friend support. People stepped up that I didn't expect, and really helped out. Also sent their love and thoughts throughout the process. Then there was some that I thought were good friends and would be there for my family, that I barely heard anything from. It hurt me to realize that they may not be as close or good of friends as I thought. You learn alot about yourself, and others when dealing with something so emotional and stressful as this.

No comments: