Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Last Awards Assembly

On Monday the girls had their last Awards assembly of the year. Kylee had been chosen as Student of the Month. I was so proud of her she started this school year with Student of the month and ended with it! She has really become a great student and her teacher will surely miss her next year. She also had Perfect Attendance all school year and was given a trophy for that as well. I was also surprised to find out that Chelsey was given an award too. Her teacher gave her an award for succeeding out of the Read 180 group program. Which now means she is reading at her grade level now and no longer having issues anymore. I have been so lucky to have Ms. Roach for Chelsey's 5th grade teacher. She has made such an improvement this year and is truely ready for 6th grade.



Kylee receiving her award for Student of the Month.


Kylee and her classmate Gilbert who was Citizen of the Month.


Kylee and Her friend Savannah. Savannah was awarded Citizen of the month for her class as well.
Chelsey receiving her award.

She was super happy, and as you can tell she is looking older. I've caught myself starring at my gorgeous little girl and realizing she is no longer little anymore but growing into a Young woman. I'm realizing that she is done with Elementary and moving on to bigger things. It just seems crazy to think I have a middle schooler now.

Ky with her Perfect Attendance trophy. Chelsey was sad... she missed two days from being sick. She so wanted to have a Perfect Attendance Trophy. Maybe they will do something in Middle School for it.

Im so proud of my girls! They really are great students and awesome Girls that make my life complete!

No comments: