Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

I had a great Mothers day this weekend. It started off by going to the Drive-In last night with the family. Our Drive-In gives you a Double feature. So we ended up seeing Fast 5 and also Rio for the girls. Both movies were awesome! The girls had a blast as well. We took popcorn, licorce and drinks. Fun fun!

Then today I woke up to breakfast being made for me. Ky also made me a card from school. Then I got a new coffee traveler mug as well. To top it off they blind folded me and took me on a ride. We ended up going to a frozen yogurt place. It was so good!! I took a nap when we got home, and to finish it we had Sanpete Style BBQ turkey, corn on the cob, and a nice dessert :) My girls make me so happy, and give me such blessings in life! My husband also loves me so much and takes such good care of me. I love my Girls and Hubby! I also got pretty Flowers!


Sitting in the back of the van at the Drive-In
Easy snacking on popcorn
The girls all ready for the movies to begin
Ky getting settled
My adorable little princess!
Chelsey was taking a pic of her and Ky sitting in their chairs

Being Blind Folded on our way to get surprise Frozen Yogurt!

No comments: