Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fathers Day

Justin had a terrific fathers day. We started out the morning by me waking up and making breakfast for the family. Which is usually Justin's routine for sunday mornings. So he got the day off :) Then I went on a cooking spree, and made cookies, salad, and a queso dip. After we got all ready we went up to Kevin and Amy's. Amy made her famous enchiladas and rice. I made the appetizer...queso dip with chips ( compliments to Julie for the recipe). It was so good. Then we added a green salad and topped it with some yummy cookies. Again compliments to Julie for the recipe. It was sooo good. She has some great recipes..mmm. After dinner we just hung out and watched movies. The kids played outside in the sprinklers and enjoyed the sun. I hope Justin was able to relax and enjoy the day. He is such a great father to our kids, and the best husband. I am so lucky to have him in my life. I hope all the dads had a great day!

No comments: