Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm

My mom and sister followed us from Utah back out to California. They stayed with us for a week. The kids loved having them here, and so did we. One of the days I took Britt to Knotts Berry Farm for a day of sister fun. Just us two went and got to spend time together without moms, kids, or hubbies. It was so much fun! We both love roller coasters so this time I had someone who always wanted to ride with me and not be scared. Of course since it was just us, we lacked on the pictures. But I got a couple of us just by doing them my self. You really just can't see all the rides we went on together. Oh well..maybe some other time when we take our family with us...ha ha.


KNOTTS BERRY FARM....LOVED IT!!!



One of our last rides was on Calico Railroad. Can you tell I was getting a little tired by now


The WILD WEST GUYS. Some of them were really cute! Britt wanted to go and pick up on one of them.



Population: Peanuts! Brittany said I belonged in Camp Snoopy because I am small like a peanut!


We crossed this little bridge and went into a cave area. They had some waterfalls behind us. We thought it looked like the perfect oppurtunity for a picture



Standing in line for the log ride. We had already gotten wet from the Perilous Plunge.


Just standing in line for the Boomerrang ride. A lady was nice enough to take our picture :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

awhh! looks like sooo much fun!