Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Toyz R Us Show

So two weeks ago Justin and I got the chance to take only 1 kid to the Toys R Us car show. Usually we have all three. But our good friends Kevin and Amy watched the other two. The show was lots of fun. I got to spend time with a couple different people I didn't know very well. Issy was spoiled rotten by everyone, especially our friend Carlos. He bought her ice cream, and a big smoothie. Then everyone else shared their chips, and crackers with her. She loved all the attention. Justin didn't place at this one, but its a big show. Mostly we just went to get new ideas and hang out with the gang. Did I say I only had to deal with 1 kid...Oh man that was so GREAT!


Uncle Los smiling after treating Issy to her big smoothie


Issy and her Pina Colada smoothie..It was yummy!


Ha ha..its like half her size

2 comments:

Robin T. said...

Issy, Auntie wants a smoothie!!! I love your pink chair too!!! I miss you!

Love Auntie Robin

Julie said...

Wow! that is one giant smoothie! I want some!